Jan 3, 2009

Best of 2008

Year 2008 went by the fastest by all standards…My white board changed again this year… So the quantity of the cubicle art has noticeably reduced.. However what ever I could manage has been documented… Best of 2007 is still very fresh in my mind and already I am posting Best of 2008… This year really flew by in the blink of an eye…uff…. Check out some of my cartoons of 2008…



Nonsense Everywhere


As Usual, when I was streching a lot!! Such an expression has become a regular every year..

When things got of my hand

Anyone watched V for Vendetta!!



Some Random thought..


Ayn Rand is amazingly quotable..


After my resignation...


My last in SAP Labs!!!

My first in IBM.. Children's Day!!! hehehe...




1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Why didnt I ever visit your cubicle at Labs?You are bleddy too good :) Me thinks you should keep a sketch book handy - not just rely on the white boards. Or do you have one already?! Me wants to see it! :)