Aug 31, 2006

Chauka...

4 jobs I’ve had:

hmmm... Here you go...

  • Infosys
  • SAP
  • Tution Pamphlet ( I did this in 12th. I advertised the tution class i attended by distributing pamphlets all around the town. I got a discount in my tution fees :):):) )



    4 films I could watch again and again:
    I was not much of a movie buff until recently... The 4 i remember now...
  • Godfather (Part one)

  • Rocky II
  • Rang De Basanti
  • Dil Chahta Hai

  • 4 places I’ve lived in:
    Here I will use the houses that I have lived in...

  • Arunodaya (My home in dharwad)
  • Raghavendra Nilaya(My house in mysore)
  • 528 Jayaram(My house in Blore during trainig)
  • 001 Harsha Meadows(My house right now!!!)

    4 TV series I like to watch:
    I love watching TV...
  • Built for the Kill
  • Ballroom Bootcamp(this is the most recent that I am following on Travel and Living at 2100hrs)
  • Takeshi's Castle
  • Tom and Jerry

  • There are many more which can't be mentioned here due to social constraints!!! ;)

    4 places that I’ve been on vacation to:

    I will just mention the places that I have enjoyed the most


  • Kodaikanal
  • Waynad
  • Kolhapur
  • Mumbai

    4 websites I visit everyday:
  • Google (lifeline...)
  • blogger
  • orkut
  • yahoo

    4 books I’d love to read again and again:
    I used to read a lot...
  • Godfather
  • 5 point someone
  • Sherlock Holmes stories
  • Twist in the tale - archer(my fav)


  • 4 favorite dishes:

  • Stuffed Bringal with lots and lots of masala dar curry prepared using red chilli and not green.
  • Huggi-gojju (Kinda of a kichdi... Prepared on special days)
  • Puran poli (This is a special sweet.. You can eat it with milk or a special kind of curry called "Amthe". It looks like a chapati. I usually like it with mango pickle.. My mouth is watering... bad tag!!!!!)
  • Pani puri!!!!!!!!!! I just love it....

    4 places where I’d like to be right now:
  • Marine Drive mumbai!!!
  • Chamundi Hills
  • Waynad water falls that I visited.... I dont remember the name...
  • On my bike kissin the wind anywhere!!!! (Sadly after coming to blore I miss this exp a lot. This place is very very crowded!!!)

  • 4 people I’m gonna tag:

    Since Sid and I have common contacts, I am left with very few options!!!!







    No comments: